Brought to you by:
If you’re lying in bed every night with the brightest colours filling your head,
we need you to send our beloved mascot, Kei-chan on a circus adventure!
Here’s your chance to win the ultimate prize:
The finest Bosco drawing tablet and your art on the back cover of AniManGaki 2019’s Event Booklet for all to see!
Top THREE artists and their respective artworks will also receive a Facebook shout-out and be featured on our website!
What are you waiting for? Artists, sharpen your tool of choice! This is your moment to shine!
May the best artists grace the honor of taking home these awesome prizes below:
- 1x Bosto 19M Screen Display Tablet (worth RM1,600)
- Artwork feature on the back page of AniManGaki 2019’s event booklet.
1st RUNNER UP
- 1x Bosto 16HD Screen Display Tablet (worth RM1,580)
2ND RUNNER UP
- 1x Bosto 13GG Screen Display Tablet (worth RM1,480)
(via Facebook public voting)
RM500 worth of goodies
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Illustrate our mascot Kei-chan. Below is our mascot Kei-chan reference sheet:
Other main/support/cameo character is acceptable.
It’s our cute mascot’s favourite fruit!
- Circus Element
i.e., Clown/Carnival/Ring Master
- Portrait Mode
i.e., Artwork is taller than it is wide.
Submit your final artwork to us. Your submission entry will be verified within 5 working days.
Extended deadline: closing at 11:59 PM, 11 August 2019
OFFICIAL WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT
Announcement for all categories will be made public in Facebook on 18 August 2019.
Suit up or dress glamorously and attend our prize giving ceremony on 1 September 2019.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Anyone is eligible to join this contest.
- Both digital and traditional methods are acceptable. Traditional artworks (e.g., color pencils and paints) should be scanned in for submission.
- Submit your artwork within a size of 300dpi, CMYK mode and file size not exceeding 5MB. Use JPEG or PNG format only. (Minimum 21cm width x 29.7cm height, Maximum 5MB).
- Please submit the artwork in Portrait mode.
- Submit the artwork to us by 11 August 2019, 11:59p.m. (GMT+8).
- NO profanity, 18+, gore, illegal, or NSFW artwork drawings. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. The artwork may not be made commercially available, won any other prize/award nor previously submitted to any other contest. Violations of which will see entry be automatically disqualified.
- Participants may enter as many submissions as they like however duplicate entries are not allowed. Only one artwork per participant may be shortlisted.
- Potential winners will be selected from all eligible entries. As for our Popularity Winner, shortlisted entries (minus ranked winners) will be posted on Facebook for public voting. In the event of a tie in any portion of the judging process, our crew will resolve the tie as applicable.
- We will contact the winners for Grand Prize, 1st Runner Up, & 2nd Runner Up within one week after 18 August 2019.
- For Popularity Award winner, we will contact the winner for this category two weeks before AniManGaki 2019.
- Winners will be required to attend AniManGaki 2019 for a prize giving ceremony on 1 September 2019 (Sunday). If you are unable to attend, kindly notify us via email to arrange for a representative.
- Artworks of both finalists and winners will be displayed in the hall area throughout the event days at the Artist Hub booth.
- AniManGaki reserves the right to use submitted entries for promotional purposes.
- AniManGaki reserves the rights to REJECT entries that violate any of the rules mentioned above.
- AniManGaki’s decisions are final on all matters relating to the contest.
- By participating in this contest, each participant accepts the conditions stated in the rules and agrees to be bound by the decisions of AniManGaki.
- For any enquiry, do email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Choices of colours||30%|