ATTENTION TO ALL COSPLAYERS!
If you are reading this, we believe you and/or your friends may be looking to secure a spot at AniManGaki 2019 to showcase your cosplaying skills and perhaps to sell your wares. Fret not, you are at the right place and we got you covered. Please be informed that the following rules are necessary in order to help upgrade and maintain our standard of excellence, and must therefore be made aware and abided to throughout your stay at AniManGaki 2019.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Fill up Registration Form
The registration is closed.
ELIGIBLE REGISTRANT SCREENING
Filter eligible applications for Lottery system.
Generate list of applications (pray here ?).
PAYMENT & BOOTH ALLOCATION
Confirmation email will be sent to selected applications with payment details.
Booth allocations will be random too.
- Kindly read the following rules carefully before applying for the booth.
- Registration period will open at 12.00pm on 9th June 2019 (Sunday) and will close at 8.00pm on 21st June 2019 (Friday).
- Forms submitted before or after the registration period will not be entertained.
- All registrations will be screened for eligible applicants. Each group that applies and is accepted will count as one entry. Any cosplayer found applying under multiple names will see his/her application immediately rejected.
- The booth selection process will be on a lottery basis.
- Payment information will be sent out to those who are selected via email. Most communications will be done via email, please ensure you have entered the correct email address when registering.
- Kindly process payment as per email instruction and reply with the requested information for verification purposes.
- If payment is not made within the given time frame, your booth will be forfeited and will be placed back into the next lottery session.
- Payment confirmation email will be sent out once payment is confirmed and verified. Please allow up to 2 weeks of processing time.
- You must bring the confirmation email, and/or a government-issued photo ID (i.e., IC or passport) for check-in.
- Each booth is priced at RM400 (RM350 + RM50 refundable deposit) nett for 2 days. You may collect your deposit after 4:30pm on 1st September 2019 (Sunday).
- Check-in will begin at 8.00pm on 30th August 2019 (Friday). Alternatively, you can check-in from 8.30am onwards on both event days and enter the hall before we officially open the doors. Setting up before than those times stated above is not allowed.
- Each booth consists of one table with standard table cloth and two chairs. Table size is 5ft (152.40 cm) x 2ft (60.96 cm) in dimensions. Due to safety concerns, any extension of table decorations cannot exceed the height of 2.5 meters from the ground.
- Every booth purchased comes with two tags by default. These tags must be worn during AniManGaki 2019 at all times. Failure to produce tags may mean potential removal from the event.
- No ticket holders are allowed to be in the cosplay alley booth area, to ensure the safety of your belongings. If your booth is in need of extra hands kindly purchase extra tags for your helper.
- Booth may be decorated to your liking or to fit the theme.
- AniManGaki is not responsible for any sales, items, or emotional loss occurred during the event. Be responsible and aware of your personal belongings at all times.
- No dangerous/illegal items. This includes but not limited to sharp objects, chemicals, working guns, 18+ rated, stolen copyright goods, etc.
- Food/drinks are allowed but no cooking of any sort.
- Keep booth(s) and its surrounding area clean at all times.
- Do not disturb your neighbouring booths. Everyone is here to have a good time and nobody likes a party pooper.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any booth owners found to be in violation of the rules will be warned. If unwilling to follow instructions, booth owners will be asked to leave the event ground premise and/or blacklisted for future events.
- All booths are required to be ready by 11:00am on both event days. Late comers without prior notice will result in forfeit of the refundable deposit.
- AniManGaki is not liable for any items lost/stolen at our event. Please take care of your belongings.
- AniManGaki is not responsible for items sold by other booth’s owner. However, if they are, say; selling your cosplay or doing any copyright infringement, kindly report to us and we will take the necessary action.
- AniManGaki is not liable for any bodily injury caused by third party. However, please do seek us for any medical action if necessary.
- If you have lost or found any items, please report to us at the Information Counter.
- AniManGaki is not responsible for any lost sales during the event.
- Booth owners shall at all times protect, indemnify, and keep harmless AniManGaki against and from any loss, cost, damage, liability, or expense which arises out or from or by reason of any act or omission of booth owners and teammates.
- AniManGaki reserves the right to forfeit the refundable deposit if booth owners are found in violation of the rules.
- Lastly, just have fun at AniManGaki 2019.