HIDE YOUR WEAPONS OUTSIDE OF THE EVENT
For everyone’s safety, remember to hide your weapons when leaving the event area.
NO DANGEROUS WEAPON OR CLOTHING
No Sharp Blades, Armor, Live Projectile Weapons or Radioactive material.
Clean up AFTER EATING
Make your parents proud. Throw all garbage into a trash can near you.
The convention centre is a non-smoking area. Keep yourself and others healthy.
KEEP YOUR BELONGINGS SAFE
Your belongings are your responsibility. Lost and found can be reported at the Info Counter or Facebook (for post-event) for further assistance.
ASK BEFORE TAKING PHOTOS
Please ask a cosplayer before taking photos. Be mindful and respectful.
LOOKOUT FOR YOUR CHILDREN
Beware the pedobear Keep your children safe. If you have lost someone, please notify us at the Info Counter immediately.
NO DISTRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR
Performers are not allowed to pan handle (ask for money) in our event.
Do not push at the ticketing counter. Be patient. Be kind to one another
DO NOT BLOCK OTHERS, ENTRANCE & EXIT
Obstruction of traffic is a safety hazard.
For emergency reasons, please do not camp at the entrances or exits.
THE INFORMATION COUNTER
It is here to answer your questions regarding the event, crew(s), sponsors, procedures, or secret admirers.
Keep the place neat and tidy. Spark joy. Stay clean and be proud of it.
Event Photography Guidelines
- Before obtaining permission to photograph an individual, a brief self-introduction should be given. For media representatives, please produce or flash your credentials and press passes (if any) to the subject before taking photos.
- Please show the cosplayer or the photographed person your photos after taking them should they request it. Delete/retake photos if requested so by the cosplayer/subject.
- You are NOT ALLOWED to set up any lighting structures or backdrops within the hall and at any non-designated photography area. Immediately portable or not, photographers will be asked to move these structures at any time.
- Help us maintain peace and order by ensuring cosplayers avoid posing in unacceptable manners or being disrespectful to other cosplayers or attendees.
- Photographers are NOT allowed from taking low angle shots. If found, the individual will be removed and reported to the proper authorities.
- Photographers are NOT allowed to take up-skirt photos or any other type of exploitative photo. Such behavior will result in removal from the premises and reported to the authorities.
- Photographers are NOT allowed to take close-up pictures of booths and their products without the explicit permission of the booth owners.
- Photography is NOT allowed in the washrooms or changing rooms.
- Individuals bringing oversized equipment or props are advised to be cautious and avoid hurting others.
- AniManGaki will not be responsible for any damage or loss of equipment or belonging(s) should such an incident occur.
- Violation of our guidelines may result in confiscation of equipment by Animangaki staff and only returned to the owner on a later date.
- The Animangaki Committee reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.