ATTENTION TO ALL PERFORMERS!
‘Where its covered in all the coloured lights
Where the runaways are running the night
Impossible comes true, its taking over you
Oh, this is the…’
Come on come all, look no further! We invite you passionate performers to liven up our stage at AniManGaki 2019!
- Complete the registration by filling up this online form. In case the online registration form is down, please send your inquiry to email@example.com.
- Send us a link of the YouTube video or video uploaded in a google drive, of your performance via the online registration form! The linked appeal video should be:
(a) Your previous performance(s) on any other occasion(s) other than AniManGaki, which represents content similar to your planned act for AniManGaki 2019, OR
(b) Your newly planned performance to debut in any of our events (in case you have no prior performing experience on stage, or you wish to present a fresh act never seen before, resulting in no prior video of similar content), AND
(c) A public YouTube video i.e. not unlisted & private.
- As AniManGaki strongly believes in the idea of “less is more”, you are encouraged to submit an application video not exceeding 3 minutes. The application video has to be recorded recently (i.e. within 8 months before June 2019).
- The application video is to be 480p or higher as the clarity of both audio and video affects our evaluation and selection significantly.
- Evaluation and selection is based on the content of your performance and performing abilities showcased in the video. Slots are limited, so we will be selecting the best of the best!
- To hint, AniManGaki is actively seeking for the following types of live acts (not compulsory, however higher consideration will be given based on “freshness”):(a) Vocal & dance units
(b) Dance/cheerleading crews
(c) Bands with usage of unconventional musical instruments
(d) Performances heavily related to the theme of AniManGaki 2019 (psssttt…your own CIRCUS act)
Selected performances will be contacted via email with further instructions attached by 29th June 2019. Please note that your selection of performing at AniManGaki will be final and may not be subject to amendments after form submission. All selections by the AniManGaki committee are final at this point of time.
Please email any further enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES & REGULATIONS
- This is an audition based selection process. All submissions will be screened within a week from the closing deadlines via the audition videos provided, either via Youtube or files attached.
- This is an audition based selection, there will be no monetary compensation provided.
- Each stage performance slot is 30 minutes.
- Soundchecks will be conducted on Friday, 30/08/2019
- The basic sound system equipments (Guitar amps, microphones, keyboard amp, bass amp, and drum set) are provided, however any other instruments and equipments that is required for your performance should be prepared on your own.
- Performer tags will be given to the performers, plus members who are assisting the team (ie. Photographers, videographers, manager/usherer, choreographer) Request for extra tags for other purposes than stated is not allowed.
- Upon successful screening, performers have consented by default that:
(a) AniManGaki is not responsible for any damages to personal musical equipments during performance
(b) AniManGaki is not responsible for performers’ physical damage or injury during performance. First-aid will be provided when necessary
(c) AniManGaki is not responsible for any property or emotional losses during performers’ performance
(d) Performers are responsible for any damages to stage equipment caused during performance
(e) AniManGaki reserves the right to use performers’ images and recordings for promotional purposes
As AniManGaki 2019 is a family friendly event, the following is not allowed:
(a) Explicit clothing
(b) Offensive/Vulgar/Dirty content, either lyrics or dance moves